* Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I was ever so excited to learn that CeraVe had launched a cleansing oil and I have been testing it out. Here’s what you need to about the new CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser.
What is CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser?
- Designed as a daily cleanser
- Uses a unique foaming oil formula
- Gently cleanses and provides nourishing comfort
- Features 3 Essential Ceramides, Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid
- Enriched with Triglyceride and Squalane to maintain skin barrier and moisturize without a greasy feel
- Works to gently and effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities
- Maintains skin’s optimal pH
- Provides up to 24-hour hydration
- Fragrance free
- Can be used on face and body
- Suitable for normal to very dry skin
- Also suitable for sensitive skin, baby skin and atopic-prone skin
How to use CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser
For me, this is an amazing makeup remover and first facial cleanse, but it can also be used for a super hydrating body cleanse.
I use it on dry skin and massage it in to loosen makeup and dirt. The more you massage, it very gently foams and works to clean the skin.
Then I add a splash of water to softly foam it up. It gives a very gentle, nourishing foam and doesn’t strip at all. I then either rinse it away or use a flannel if I want a bit more exfoliation.
If necessary I use a second cleanser but only if I have a lot to take off.
Here are some CeraVe recommended routines:
I have to say, I am absolutely love this new addition to CeraVe’s cleansing roster. It is brilliant at melting makeup if you use it on dry skin to start, and with the soft foaming action when water is added, it actually feels a bit like two cleanses in one.
It leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean, and not at all stripped or tight.
I also love the fact that you can use this on the body too, and I think it will be a great addition to bodycare in the winter when the skin feels much drier.
This is a real win for me, and it’s amazing value for money at £ 12.50.
Check out my Best Cleansers for 2022 post.
Where to buy CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser
Priced at £ 12.50, the new cleanser is available from the links below: