*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Hydrating lip color is a big deal for 2022 and if you love super chic soft pink packaging, you may fall for the Cle de Peau Lip Glorifier collection. They have just launched a brand new shade, Neutral Pink, which is absolutely stunning. I have them here to show you with photos and swatches.
What is Cle de Peau Lip Glorifier?
The Lip Glorifier is designed to deliver smooth, moisturized and supple lips with impeccably radiant color.
- Available now in 4 shades with the arrival of Neutral Pink
- Each shade features its own unique scent and sensation on the lips
- Gives a natural finish
- Enhances lipstick color applied on top
- Uses skincare technology & is formulated with Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, derived from licorice root, to prevent roughness and dryness on the lips
- Includes Botanical Blend Oil with 4 oils to infuse lips with moisture, defend against dryness and make lips appear fuller
Cle de Peau Lip Glorifier Shades & Swatches
There are four shades available in the Lip Glorifier:
- Neutral Pink – natural color and glow (NEW)
- Pink – rose scented with a tingling sensation
- Red – peppermint scented and cooling
- Coral – honey and orange scented to calm
Here is the new 2022 shade, Neutral Pink:
Here are shades Pink and Coral:
- Instantly hydrating and soothing
- Gives a ‘your lips but better’ wash of colour
- Smoothes the surface of the lips for a fuller effect
- Beautiful sleek packaging that’s perfect for showing off!
When I first slid these lip balms out of their boxes, I instantly fell for the super sleek, perfectly chic pink packaging. It is just divine.
I love how slim the tubes are, and the soft, satin pink of the outer casing has the finest glimmer of gold, and pale matte gold accents. But enough about the packaging!
The formula of the Cle de Peau Lip Glorifier is lovely. It glides on to the lips effortlessly and is the kind of product you don’t need a mirror for, because the shape of the bullet intuitively hugs the lips. They are the perfect handbag lip perfector.
The new Neutral Pink shade for 2022 is so lovely. It’s exactly the shade I want for something really natural, fresh and youthful. It is the least pigmented of all the shades, but it gives the most beautiful tint that really finishes off a glowy, radiant makeup look. I love it.
Both the pink and the coral give the lips a sheer wash of color that really boosts your natural lip color in a very natural way. The finish is sheeny and dewy, and very youthful. Also, one quick coat has a noticeable volumising and plumping effect that’s super flattering and natural.
At £40 a go, this is pretty pricey, but Cle de Peau never under-delivers in the luxury stakes, so I’d highly recommend these if you fancy a special treat.
Before you go, check out my review of the Cle de Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation Natural.
Where to buy Cle de Peau Lip Glorifier
Available from the links below: