As the holiday season approaches, we all want to reconnect with family and friends and celebrate. With our new Dazzle and Shine collection you have so many options for the holiday season whether you’re entertaining out or at home.
Dazzle & Shine24K Gold Dust
This holiday makeup collection sethas one of my all-time favorite products – 24 Carat Gold Dust. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer to any eye or cheek look, and you can even pop it on your lips. The mica is perfectly milled so it will refract light and not accentuate lines. Some are afraid to add shimmer to their makeup routine, especially those with aging skin, but no worries here! Try adding a pop of 24k Gold Dust to make any eye shine. Minerals love to play with light and if they are properly applied, they make the skin look even better.
The three options are great for all skin tones too, and each shade will bring out your eye color as well. The Gold is great for all eye colors, the Champagne for blue / green eyes, and Bronze looks especially good on hazel and deeper darker eyes.
There are so many options for 24K Gold Dust shimmer makeup! Check out the blog here for other ways to use it.
Dazzle & Shine Magic Mitt
To take off your holiday look at the end of your event, you can’t go wrong with the new limited addition Purple Magic Mitt. This microfiber mitt with a little warm water will lift and remove all your makeup. I call it my lazy girl makeup remover! Quick and easy, it even removes mascara. (These are great gifts for teachers, coworkers, and even family.)
Dazzle & Shine Eye Shadow Kit
This palette has 4 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades to let you create a soft, muted look, or go full glam with bold color. You can always mix it up and use matte and shimmer together. I love the deeper options in this palette for eyeliners as well. Just wet your favorite brush with your Hydration Spray of choice (I would recommend either D2O or POMMISST Mist) and dip into shade you’d like to use as a liner.
There are so many options with this palette, but here are a few of my favorite applications:
For a soft, natural eye
- ApplyProsecco all over the lid from lash line to brow bone.
- With the crease brush apply Cider in the crease.
- Pop either Rose or Ginger Beer right on the lid, above the apple of your eye, and blend.
- You can use Hot Cocoa as your liner.
For a bumped-up look
- Apply Rose with your Eye Shader brush from your lash line to your crease and blend.
- Apply Cranberry Punch or Hot Toddy to your crease, using the Crease Brush.
- With your large shader brush, apply Prosecco to your brow bone.
- Finish off the eye with an Eye Pencil or Mystikol for a soft smoky lash line.
For a fun evening out, get a little smokey
- Apply Amethyst Mystikol with the Camouflage Brush from lash line to crease and blend it out (it should be sheer).
- With the Crease brush, apply Mulled wine right on top of the Mystikol and blend.
- Take your Eye contour brush and apply Cranberry Punch to the outer third of the eye and blend into the crease.
- Apply Dark Topaz or Black Onyx Mystikol to your lash line and smudge Hot Cocoa on top of the Mystikol and smoke out the top and bottom lash line.
- You can add a little 24K Gold dust in whatever shade you want to bring a little more shimmer to your smoky eye.
Don’t forget to finish off all of these looks with our NEW Beyond Lash Mascara!
Dazzle & Shine Lip Glosswith Kit
Finally, the mini limited addition HydroPure Hyaluronic Lip Gloss. Pair them with your favorite lip liner, Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain or even our Triple Luxe Lipsticks. All three shades have a hint of shimmer but all the lip loving ingredients to hydrate your lips through the cold wintery months. They fit perfectly in a pocket or evening bag too!
Some great combo options:
- Pair Triple Luxe in Ella or Joanna with Aubergine Lip liner and top with Cassis
- Spice or Nude Lip liner goes beautifully with Triple Luxe Lipstick in Molly when topped with Sheer
- Try Classic Red Lip Liner with Gwen Triple Luxe Lipstick (or Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Red) with Lambrusco
Enjoy this wonderful collection have a beautiful time creating amazing holiday makeup looks while making some amazing memories.