* Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Overnight masks are a real skincare favorite of mine and so I was really keen to test out this new launch from Fresh. Here’s the lowdown on the Fresh Floral Recovery Overnight Mask.
What is Fresh Floral Recovery Overnight Mask?
- Works to calm sensitive skin while you sleep
- Formulated to promote a more even-toned complexion and minimize signs of sensitivity such as uneven tone, rough texture and redness
- Features a blend of floral extracts including cornflower, passionflower, peony and cherry blossom
- Includes Vitamin C to brighten the complexion
- Squalane smooths and moisturizers
My Review of Fresh Floral Recovery Overnight Mask
The mask has a luxurious thick glossy texture that spreads over the skin easily and feels instantly soothing. I’ve been loving using this as a post exfoliation treatment to replace any lost moisture and calm temporary redness.
As an overnight mask, it is absolutely brilliant because it absorbs really nicely and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy. You never need to worry that you are going to stick to the pillow case.
As well as a quick mask treatment after exfoliation, I have been using a generous layer just before bed, which sinks in nice and quickly. When I wake up the next morning, my skin is hydrated and moisturized.
I don’t suffer with extreme redness so I can’t comment on its ability to tackle that too much, but it does feel instantly calming on the skin and seems to soothe irritation nicely. I love that it has Vitamin C which is brilliant for brightening, and squalane, which is one of my favorite moisturizing and hydrating ingredients.
Also, you get 100ml in the pot which is a lot of product! It actually makes the £ 59 price tag really reasonable.
Where to buy it
Available from the links below