I celebrated Fri-yay with a long-overdue trip to Sephora. Here’s what I grabbed…
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint in ST11.5 Morgat: I’ve been wanting to try this forever! I’ve been wearing sheerer coverage in the past year, and so I hope this has just enough to even out my skin without appearing too “done.”
- Ilia Skin Serum Concealer in SC3 Coffee: I’ve been needing a new concealer. When I swatched this one in the store, it seemed to have a smooth texture and medium coverage. Fingers crossed!
- Caliray Come Hell or High Water Mascara: Please let this tubing mascara with argan oil be the one. I have high hopes for curl and length.
- Hourglass Scattered Light in Ray: A deep champagne glitter shadow, because all I want to do is sparkle. 🙂
- Ilia Clean Gel Liner in Dusk: This is my second tube of this dark brown twist-up gel liner. It stays on my waterlines and lashlines all day.
- Sephora Face Masks: I bought two! One for me, and one for Connor so that we can do an at-home girls’ spa day afternoon.
I hope your Friday has been fun and full of makeup!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,