*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The good news is that MERIT Beauty is set to launch in the UK and I have had a sneak peek at their first ever skincare launch, the MERIT Beauty Great Skin Instant Glow Serum. I have been testing it out – here’s my review.
What is MERIT Beauty Great Skin Instant Glow Serum?
This new skincare product has been formulated in partnership with esthetician Biba de Sousa, with the brief of creating a product that’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone.
- A lightweight, bi-phase serum that instantly hydrates and plumps skin for a healthy glow
- Weightless formula absorbs quickly into the skin with zero residue
- Designed to leave skin plumped, hydrated, and prepared for makeup
- Created to complement The Minimalist foundation and concealer stick, but can be used with / under any complexion product for enhanced hydration and glow
- Works to support the skin barrier over time
- Formulated without acne-triggering ingredients
- Uses 4 types of hyaluronic acid plus niacinamide and cacao seed extract (see details on Key Ingredients below)
- 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid – target multiple layers of skin to lock in hydration for all-day moisture
- Niacinamide – helps brighten skin and smooth texture
- Cacao Seed Extract – rich in caffeine to stimulate blood flow for an immediate plumping effect
- Japanese Goldthread Root – helps soothe the skin
When does MERIT Beauty Great Skin Instant Glow Serum Launch?
The new serum has already been launched in the US at MERIT Beauty*.
MERIT Beauty is set to launch in the UK early 2023. I will keep you updated on specific timings.
I have been trying this out for a couple of weeks now and I have been getting on really well. If you like your skin super hydrated and juicy looking, I think you will love this.
The texture is pretty unique. It’s a super light, bi-phase formula that feels like water. It sinks into the skin really elegantly, and instantly plumps and soothes.
You can use it in a few different ways. I have been really enjoying it after my regular serum and under moisturizer for an extra layer of hydration and glow. It is also excellent as the last step before makeup as a lovely glowy primer.
If I have wanted to top up my makeup – for a day to night transition if I don’t have time to start from scratch – this is amazing patted all over the skin to refresh the complexion for an extra layer of makeup. It’s such a multi-tasker and certainly delivers on the glow front.
I will have lots more MERIT Beauty reviews and swatch posts coming up, so make sure you stay tuned to the HOMEPAGE.