Instead of swiping cream shadow directly on your lids with the applicator, use a dome-shaped eyeshadow brush. The brush will lay down a sheer layer of product, and it will allow you to place it exactly where you want, so you have more control!
First, I load my eyeshadow brush by running it directly along the applicator, then I remove any excess on the back of my hand before applying the shadow on my lids and lower lash lines.
Today I did this with Ilia Liquid Eye Tint in Fresco!
Makeup worn in this look
This look took me about 15 minutes, and I did it all right before a 9 am meeting. The bulk of my time was spent on my brows and lashes because they’ve both been stressing me out!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Instant Fix Concealer in Medium Deep Warm – Under my eyes, on my cheeks and around my mouth.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden – To set the concealer.
- MAC Omega and Concrete Eyeshadows – I mixed both and applied to my brows.
- Laura Mercier Eyeliner in Stormy Gray – Waterlines and lashlines, smudged.
- Ilia Fresco Eye Tint – Applied with a Laura Mercier domed shadow brush.
- Ilia Fullest Volumizing Mascara – Seriously, not the greatest, but I keep using it. Shrugs.
- Lilah B Lip Oil in B. Elegant – A lovely lip oil if you like nude lips.
- Laura Mercier Blush in Chai – Applied with a duo fiber brush.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,