- Saying things like “wood rot” and “gum recession” and “deployment calendar” and “reparenting yourself.”
- Packing emergency go-bags for fire season.
- Being tormented by aggressive hyphenation.
- Flossing, and liking it.
- Tracking your protein portions.
- Listening to easy listening (96.5 KOIT, you know what’s up) while you chop vegetables for dinner.
- Knowing you need rest in order to keep functioning, and then (GASP) taking that rest.
- Forever drinking water.
- Keeping a stash of two-minute makeup specifically for video work calls on your desk.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,