* Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
It is always exciting when The Ordinary launch a new product, and I was particularly excited to try this one. Here’s the lowdown on the new The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum. I have been giving it a go!
What is The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum?
- Multi-technology serum to promote the look of thicker, fuller and healthier lashes and brows. Sparked
- Peptide packed serum with 4 separate peptide technologies
- Works to increase density and thickness
- Nourishes, protects, and fortifies the lashes and brows with each use
- Features Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 which also present in the Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density
How to use The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum
You can fit this product into any regime.
It has been formulated to be super gentle on the eyes, and the pH level of the serum matches that of the eye area. This means that there should be minimal irritation, even for contact lens wearers.
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum uses an eyeliner brush for application. This makes it easy to apply to the lash line, although I am less sure how to use it on brows. I kind of just paint it through the brow hairs.
It’s a quick dry formula, and I just leave it a couple of minutes before starting my skincare.
Deciem say the serum can be used in a daily routine after cleansing and serums, but before moisturizer, SPF and makeup.
I have only had the serum about a week so it’s very early days, but I am finding it pretty easy to slot into my routine. So far, I haven’t experienced any irritation which I am really pleased with because I have had problems with lash serums in the past.
I shall keep you posted on how I get on, and will update before The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum goes on sale.
When does The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum Launch?
The serum is set to launch globally at Deciem * on 9th June 2022 for £ 12.50.
For info on Deciem’s recent launch, have a read of The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution Review.